01. SAP Basis
From system installation/upgrade to Go-Live support to a “run & build” support as a managed service Soma-Solutions offers the full bandwidth of SAP basis services.
- SAP Basis Consulting
- Installation & Configuration
- Upgrades, Patches & Migration
- Administration & Monitoring
- Performance Analysis & Performance Tuning
Our experienced SAP-Basis experts cover both the traditional SAP products as well as the latest SAP technologies stack like S/4HANA. We have hands-on experience in setting up and running on-premise and Cloud based solutions or a mixture of both. A Soma-Solutions SAP-Basis service is the perfect addition to our business process-oriented support services offerings
Monitoring & Alerting
- Database Monitoring
- Availability, Performance
- Utilization, Error log
SAP Basis Monitoring
- Availability and work process status
- Short Dumps and Jobs
- Syslog and spool
- Memory Usage
Service & Maintenance
- Database and SAP Upgrade (EHP and other patches)
- Installation and configuration of new functionality
- System and client copies
- IT- architecture consulting
- SLA based Support
- 7 x 24 x 365 support delivery capability
- Service Desk 1st , 2nd and 3rd level support
- Ticketing system
- Escalation Management
- Regular review of Service management and quality assessment
02. SAP ABAP
Custom SAP Development
- ABAP development for cross-platform and hybrid environment
- Enhancements, interfaces, conversions, reports, and forms
- Data Integration, user exits, BAPI, BADI, enhancement spots
- Performance tuning and bug fixes
- Post production and go-live support
- Mobile and device security support
- Technical support for enhancements, project changes, and customizations
- Preparation of user manuals, reports, and documentation
- SAP Integration with other third-party applications – PI, ALE, IDoc
SAP ABAP and SAPUI5 Development
Soma-solutions developers are proficient using ABAP and SAPUI5 to develop cross-platform web applications.
SAP ABAP Workflow Enhancements
Build complex business workflow processes in your SAP system with Soma-solutions. Technical support for enhancements, project changes, and customizations
ABAP Back-End Development
Soma-solutions will utilize ABAP to build back-end servers to store your business logic and users.
Bespoke SAP Mobile Development
Soma-solutions’ expert SAP developers will build mobile apps using the SAP Fiori. Mobile and device security support.
03. SAP CRM
Better manage all your organization’s relationships and interactions with customers and potential customers using customer relationship management (CRM) technology. Create effortless, meaningful customer experiences with leading part
Seize market opportunities and drive growth on an enterprise-grade e-commerce platform.
Customer Data Solutions
Crush revenue and growth targets with customer identity and access management, data privacy, and customer data platform solutions.
Empower your sales teams to adapt to changing market needs and guide customers through their sales journey.
Deliver flawless service anywhere and everywhere to earn loyalty and drive growth.
Attract the right customers and increase loyalty by delivering real-time, personalized Omni channel engagement at scale
Optimize finance with SAP S/4HANA Cloud.
What can SAP S/4HANA Cloud do for finance?
S/4HANA Finance is available as both on-premise and cloud versions.
- Cost management and profitability
- Subscription billing
- Accounting and financial close
- Revenue accounting and reporting
- Treasury management
- Enterprise risk and compliance
- Real estate management
SAP S4/HANA Finance is part of the S/4HANA suite, it is consists of four components:
- The functional/core component: SAP provides the various finance capabilities and
enhancements as part of the functional/core component.
- The presentation/user experience (UX) component: This SAP Fiori-based GUI component helps
you interact with the core component through the user-friendly Fiori screens.
- The reporting/analytics component: This component enables real-time reporting and
analytics using pre-packaged HANA Live views.
- App component: This component is a collection of analytical applications in the Financials suite for key financial decision-makers in an enterprise.
05. Supply Chain Mnanagement/ Material Management
SAP MM (Material Management) Module is a SAP ERP component that helps organizations with material management, inventory management, and warehouse management in the supply chain process.
The SAP MM (Material Management) module is one of the logistics modules of SAP and concerns the management of materials.
There are 2 main components:
- MM Stocks : Stock management
- MM Purchasing : Purchasing and supply management
Supply Chain Logistics
- Improve the speed, efficiency, and sustainability of your logistics and fulfillment processes
- Warehouse management
- Transportation management
- Order promising
- Yard logistics
- Logistics network and track and trace
- Manage the entire supplier life cycle
- Authorize suppliers for certain product categories and assign effective dates
- Supports your buyers in determining, negotiating, and documenting sources of supply
- Supplier contract management
- Ensuring pricing, through strategic partnerships are leveraged during the procurement process
- Monitor and track purchase requests
- Create and manage purchase orders
- Request, receive, and manage confirmations from your suppliers
- Monitor supplier invoices that need attention, resolve exceptions, and post invoices to release them for payment
Travel and Expense
- A complete and adaptable business solution for handling travel and expenses
- Mobile access for capturing and approvals
06. Plant Maintenance/Production Planning
SAP Plant Maintenance helps manage inspections, repairs and preventive activities. The plant maintenance SAP module can also record problems in SAP, plan material activities and labor and record the cost.
The SAP PM module fully integrated into the logistic chain, since just like in real life maintenance work processes are closely connected to Material Management, Asset Management and Finance and Controlling in the system also.
In this way the SAP system effectively supports the users in solving maintenance tasks and functions and during the daily activities:
- forming the maintenance related organization structure,
- creating the hierarchy for the technical objects and keeping the records,
- handling maintenance reports and orders (issuing, reporting and accounting for maintenance works)
- planning and defining maintenance costs,
- setting up maintenance information system.
Reducing shutdowns with preventive maintenance is an important component of company culture. SAP Plant Maintenance module provides solution for managing this as well.
When integrated, the work order notification process can be executed under Plant Maintenance.
The following figure shows how this process is completed.
FIND THE RIGHT PEOPLE FOR YOUR BUSINESS Get in touch with us for your stuffing needs
We understand the pressures of resourcing and not having the in-house capacity to do everything you want to do. We can assist by either providing the resources you need or taking on the responsibility of your IT operations so that your key resources can focus on what they do best.
- SAP Financial Accounting and Controlling
- SAP Funds Management
- SAP Supply Chain Management- Materials Management
- SAP Sales and Distribution
• SAP Industry Sector Utilities
- SAP Plant Maintenance
- SAP Fleet Management
- SAP Project Systems
- SAP ABAP – Custom Development
- SAP Basis and SOLMAN – Systems Administration
- SAP Workflow
- SAP Business Warehouse/Intelligence
- SAP Human Resource Management
- SAP Authorization
- SAP Governance Risk and Compliance
- SAP Process Integration
- SAP Customer Relationship Management
- SAP Architect/Mobility (UI)
- SAP Project Management
Subscribe Our Newsletter To Get More Update
On the other hand, we denounce with righteous